[lubuntu-users] Dropping PPC/i386 video session time

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:09:06 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 4:40 PM, <lubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> is eluding me, is that "1500" UTC zone 1 . . .  ???  How to extrapolate
> > that to Pacific Time Zone?
> >
> > Change UTC to your time zone: http://www.worldtimeserver.
> > com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
> >
> > Eric Bradshaw

@et al:

OK, thanks to those who replied about the time, finally got that figured.
In theory I could be awake and participating/watching . . . .  Although I'm
not sure if there is anything that I could offer to support continuing to
provide a PPC flavor, other than what I have already said here . . . but,
if I would want to interact or add something, can I just log in to my
Ubuntu 1 profile and that will add me?  Or, I would again need to be added
into Lu QA?  I think I was in QA until a few months back, but, my main
reason for being there was for PPC stuff . . . don't need to talk about it
if the decision is a done deal . . . ??