[lubuntu-users] Dropping PPC/i386 video session time

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 15 01:20:19 UTC 2016

Don't need to join QA. All you need to do is show up on this page at the
right time:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1611/meeting/22714/architecture-discussions/

You can go to the right IRC channel to make comments/ask questions or you
can request access to the Hangout (that requires a Google account) and make
your voice heard.

AFAIK nothing is decided, but with Debian having dropped PPC as a release
architecture, there's a likelihood that it will be gone soon. At the very
least, we'll need to discuss the plan to gracefully drop it.

Regarding i386, only Ubuntu has brought this up before and there's nothing
that requires us to make that change, per se.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Fritz Hudnut <este.el.paz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 4:40 PM, <lubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com>
> wrote:
>
>> is eluding me, is that "1500" UTC zone 1 . . .  ???  How to extrapolate
>> > that to Pacific Time Zone?
>> >
>> > Change UTC to your time zone: http://www.worldtimeserver.
>> > com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
>> >
>> > Eric Bradshaw
>>

> @et al:
>
> OK, thanks to those who replied about the time, finally got that figured.
> In theory I could be awake and participating/watching . . . .  Although I'm
> not sure if there is anything that I could offer to support continuing to
> provide a PPC flavor, other than what I have already said here . . . but,
> if I would want to interact or add something, can I just log in to my
> Ubuntu 1 profile and that will add me?  Or, I would again need to be added
> into Lu QA?  I think I was in QA until a few months back, but, my main
> reason for being there was for PPC stuff . . . don't need to talk about it
> if the decision is a done deal . . . ??

       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D
68F6 8B57 A48B C4F2 051A