New Lenovo Netbook

J. Van Brimmer jerry.vb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 14:10:13 UTC 2014

Yeah,  I figured as much. I am looking into using clonezilla to create
compressed images, then burning those to DVDs.

I really appreciate everyone who has responded. I have read all of your
replies, and am cosidering all of your inputs.

At this point I have, like I said before,  shrunk C down to 226Gb, but I
think it'll go down a lot more. I would rather let W*dows shrink itself
rather than just smacking it down with Gparted. But, all options are still
open.

Well, here goes ...