New Lenovo Netbook

John Hupp lubuntu at prpcompany.com
Sat Oct 4 14:31:17 UTC 2014

Sadly, Clonezilla does not yet support burning directly to (or restoring
from) multiple DVD's.  You seem to be well aware of that in the backup
part of your plan.  As I recall, to restore you would have to copy all
those images from the DVD's to a single collection on a hard drive,
network share or flash drive, then aim Clonezilla at that collection
during the restore.