New Lenovo Netbook

J. Van Brimmer jerry.vb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:32:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for your notes, John, very interesting. What I am primarily
curious about is that the Windows partitioner will only shrink C to
about 50% of it's original size, Gparted says I can shrink it down a
lot more. I was just wondering, if I did that with Gparted, will that
clobber Windows.

--
->Jerry<-