Configuring sound output on Lubuntu 14.4

Wed Nov 19 16:38:52 UTC 2014

On 11/19/2014 12:37 AM, farinet at arcor.de wrote:
> But no sound in browser, mplayer etc. etc. With pulseaudio and pavucontrol i could sort that out. Indeed, a coherent sound settings manager (like network-manager or so) would be really very very nice!

All:

For a future release of lubuntu, based on the above experience, as well
as my own experience, I recommend either a stand-alone settings manager
for sound (the other Ubuntu variants each have their own), or lacking
that, the inclusion of both the pulseaudio and pavucontrol packages in
Lubuntu.

--
Sincerely,
Aere