Mozilla SeaMonkey

James McCoy 1138kamal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:40:54 UTC 2014

Eric... have you ever got Lightning calendar addon to work okay? After I
installed it in SeaMonkey - I can only use the day view. I cannot view
by week or month. I also heard there is a way to use Chatzilla as a
instant messenger and wonder if it is true? I am using SeaMonkey version
2.26.

James
Indiana / USA