Notebook power management with Lubuntu

Emiliano Vazquez emilianovazquez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:30:15 UTC 2014

El 04/06/14 08:53, Christian Beringer escribió:
> Hi Emiliano,

Hi!

> concerning the network adapter: I had the same issue, maybe the
> solution I found helps you as well.
> Please check /etc/network/interfaces if eth0 is listed as:
> auto eth0
> iface eth0 inet dhcp
>
> in my file this was not the case (for whatever reason)...

cat /etc/network/interfaces
# interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

Network-manager is the program who talks to network adapters.
I believe /etc/network/interfaces is used by if-up & if-down command
line commands.

If i change to Unity the power management runs OK.

Best regards.
Emiliano.

--
Emiliano Vazquez | PcCentro Informatica & CCTV
Office: +54 (11) 4635-3218 y Rotativas
Mail: emilianovazquez at gmail.com
Web: http://www.pccentro.com.ar