[Start Lubuntu] Road Map/Master Plan - version 1.0

Fernando Botelho fernando.botelho at f123.org
Wed May 1 18:34:19 UTC 2013

Having Lubuntu show up on these publications is a worthwhile and
extremely valuable objective. One I am not against and one that the word
Linux will not prevent. Go for it!

I was just hoping that at some point we could target stuff that non IT
professionals read. But maybe that will come later on? Maybe it is not
realistic to try that this soon in the project's existance.

Regarding the request for hard data, all I have is what I see in the
marketplace. The great success stories without exception avoid the word
Linux. Obviously if someone has access to market research that says the
contrary, please go ahead and share it.

In any case, being noticed by IT publications would be huge and might be
a more intresting objective for the short to medium term rather than
what I was suggesting.