[Lubuntu-comms] installing Lubuntu in less than 100 seconds

Michael Rawson michael.rawson at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 26 19:45:31 UTC 2013

Hi Ali,

Having 'manners and respect' includes not telling other people to learn
'manners and respect'.

Also, from my point of view, you're both speaking in an informal
fashion. We're all here because we're volunteers, and I don't think we
need to be especially formal.

Firing insults back is never an appropriate way to deal with unexpected
content on a mailing list; either ignore it and move on, or tactfully
mention it if it becomes a persistent problem.

I hope I have not outspoken my position, but I feel you've erred in your
judgement.

Michael