Slideshow changes ?

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 25 17:04:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

Usually, we don't change the slideshow (the presentation you see during
the installation), because usually, we don't think about it soon enough.
Let's try to change this :-)

The goal of this mail is to gathered ideas of text and / or screenshots
that could be a good idea to include. You can see this as an advertising
of Lubuntu : you need to convince people with a minimum of time, but a
maximum of good arguments and good features :-)

Please, if you have ideas about it, share them with us, so we can see
what we can include in the next slideshow.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne