Did anyone refile bug for Flash Player shows green/purple in compressed window?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 7 23:20:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

whilst I know this will be of use to the issues you people are seeing, the
dropping of adobe flash is not really a bad thing. HTML5 can do all it did
and with lower resources. As to when HTML5 will be adopted?.... I would
advise against holding your breath. On the flip side, as you-tube does
actively support it, may be it is time for people to actually nag the other
sites to death? complaining on here is preaching to the converted, email
them! Only when they see enough people complain will they ever consider
changing their own systems, and even after that it could take a while....
Still, the sooner started, sooner finished :D It is just the same issue
faced with graphic cards manufacturers not releasing linux drivers.... in
the last few years, things have gotten a bit better, but only because they
realise they are missing out on a market.

Regards,

Phill.