Incomplete shutdown on some LTSP clients (shutdown hangs/freezes)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 3 02:58:15 UTC 2012

Hiyas JM,

I'm not even sure if it is the same bug, mine pops up on VMs, these guys
see it on hard ware. They could be totally un-related. But I will spin up a
coup,e of VM's and see if I can get it replicate. I only usually see it
after the initial installation when it does the initial re-start. The other
OP is going to detail things more closely as he seems to be able to
replicate it.

regards,

Phill.

--