Installed lubunto core, went OK, but no grub menu now

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 18:47:21 UTC 2012

Hi Aere,

as all the ubuntu family use the same installer, it will be across all
flavours. When you find it 'mis-behaving' please raise a bug against it.

With regards to USB installs, this has been known for a while (I cannot
recall when I wrote the wiki page up!) [1]

Regards,

Phill.
1.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall#USB