How to Turn Off Changing Desktops When Scrolling Touchpad in Lubuntu12.04 ?

Jose Lopez josewendy1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:00:52 UTC 2012

Hi all, just wanted to give you a little help on this subject. you can do
this in a graphical formatt, and here is how.
1. Right click on a open space of desktop, that should bring the Lubuntu
desktop menu,
2. click on desktop preferences.
3. click on the advance tab.
4. check box that says something like "show menus provided bu window
managers.
5. click on close.
6. Right click on a open space of desktop again, and that will bring you to
the open box desktop menu.
7.click on system.
8.click on open box conf. manager.
9. click on the destop tab on the side.