lubuntu artwork -- two versions?

Hitesh Shah chimak111 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:18:41 UTC 2012

Hi Phill,
Thank you for your prompt response. My difficulty in not in understanding
ppas in general but this one specifically.

In particular, because I see both the default (lubuntu-artwork) the ppa
(lubuntu-artwork-13-04) present in my software list do I assume that if I
select the theme from ~/.themes I'm using plain lubuntu artwork (the one
that comes by default with 12.10) and that if I select the theme from
/usr/share/themes I'm using lubuntu-artwork-13-04? I suspect that that is
the case.

My thinking is that if something "breaks" in an update, I can use the theme
in ~/.themes.