lubuntu artwork -- two versions?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 16 03:35:27 UTC 2012

Hi Hitesh,

when enabling an PPA, you will always get the latest updates from that PPA
unless and untill you 'Turn it OFF'. You selected lubuntu-art/daily ... the
word* daily* explains exactly what that PPA is about.

When enabling PPA's, it is important that people do take the time to read
and understand how 'dev' and 'daily' PPA's work [1] If there is anything
not understandable on that area, please do scream at me as to what is
missing and I will re-phrase it.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPA_Testing