Could we follow the Code of Conduct of Ubuntu mailing lists?

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:43:38 UTC 2012

On 16.06.2012 18:47, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Yeah, it did. caused a disabled user to leave.
>

> Not only Lance (AKA kansasnoob
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=554595> on UF) who left, I
> left too for 2 weeks or so then I had to join for something can't
> remember what.
>
> I'm about to leave again because such useless and unnecessary
> wasting of time argument are pushing me so hard and leave me with
> no other choice but to leave and this time once and for all.
>
> I have sent many important emails (well, at least IMO important)
> and I have received NOTHING as a reply OR I have received a totally
> different question which has NOTHING to do with my original email,
> and the list goes on...
>
> This, IMHO which NO ONE apparently is taking it seriously, MUST
> STOP.
>
> I have made it extra clear the last time the top/bottom post
> useless argument started and I'm going to write it one last time:
> Please, finish the necessary and important argument rather than
> wasting everyone's time with such stuff.
>
> If this will never stop, this is the last email that you will
> receive from me on this list.
>
> Peace!
>
> P.S. Example? When I have asked who is in charge of Lubuntu
> Development and clearly was asking whether Julien is still in
> charge (changed his mind or something) or not? I simply got NO
> answer at all.
>
> More examples?
>

> On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Phill Whiteside
> <PhillW at ubuntu.com <mailto:PhillW at ubuntu.com>> wrote:
>

> Amazing how often this pop's up on mailing lists.
>
> Amazing how people find it hard to remove the unnecessary parts of
> mails they are replying to before they send them.
>
> Anything to keep an argument going I guess.
>
> regards
>
> Piskie
>

> Yeah, it did. caused a disabled user to leave. IMHO, if your mail
> client can't handle the 'wonderful' way that different systems
> send email... maybe it's time to look at your mail client. :P
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill. P.S. I'm biased, as he happens to be a great tester for
> *buntu, and added lubuntu to his systems he tests. --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

> -- *Best Regards, amjjawad* Lubuntu Support Team Co-ordinator
> Lubuntu Communication Team Administrator Lubuntu One Stop Thread
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755> My Wiki Page
> <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>| My Launchpad
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad>| My Ubuntu Forum Profile
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822> **

May I ask you three to read the original message and answer to the
points? The first reply removed the original message and after that
nothing has been said on topic.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send