Could we follow the Code of Conduct of Ubuntu mailing lists?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 16 17:32:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

I did. we have discussed the topic before. so, rather than go around in
circles... again and again.... feel free to look through the archives.

Regards,

Phill.

May I ask you three to read the original message and answer to the

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.