Could we follow the Code of Conduct of Ubuntu mailing lists?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 16 15:57:37 UTC 2012

Hi Ali,

Julien  is still 'in charge' of dev. Just not having anything to do with
governance, he made that quite clear. Possibly while you were not on the
mailing list?

Regards,

Phill

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.