Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 9 18:39:52 UTC 2012

I've already show you my design for the new Lubuntu website, and I
remember it was fully accepted. The design covered every page:

- main section with a preview banner and last blog entries
- the blog itself
- the download section
- some additional community and / or wiki pages (with "iframe" like
content with the Ubuntu wikies)

So, if Drupal admits CSS / HTML standard code I can design the WHOLE
website just as we planned. I don't like the way the Downloads page just
points to the wiki. This is not consistent. If you want I can mockup the
entire website, and if it's accepted then we (you and me and everybody
who want to help) can fight with Drupal modules.

Cheers!

--

神癒礁湖 · Ubuntu Member · Artwork Team
wiki.ubuntu.com/rafaellaguna