Website & download

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 9 18:13:37 UTC 2012

Hi Rafael,

Whilst the discussions go on, how far have you gotten for the artwork for
one of the secondary download sites? I'd be delighted if it was a 'page'
and not just a basic listing.

Leaving all the 'politics' aside, can you spend some time to design
http://thesii.org/iso/ so it actually looks nice to your eye? You have a
blank canvas, go and do what you do best... create. That site does need to
reflect the fact we have older / alternate releases; but Go and Design a
nice page for Lubuntu. You will have the final say, it is YOUR page.

Regards,

Phill.