Website & download

Geoffrey computergeoffrey at zoho.com
Sun Jun 10 18:15:19 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I like the idea of a download page integrated with the website. :)

Also, I made a new version covering some points that karl mentioned: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu_testsmile

Kind regards,
Smile4ever

P.S. I'm in exam period right now, but I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

---- Aan Sat, 09 Jun 2012 20:39:52 +0200 紳癒礁湖 <rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com> schreef ----

  I've already show you my design for the new Lubuntu website, and I remember it was fully accepted. The design covered every page:

 - main section with a preview banner and last blog entries
 - the blog itself
 - the download section
 - some additional community and / or wiki pages (with "iframe" like content with the Ubuntu wikies)

 So, if Drupal admits CSS / HTML standard code I can design the WHOLE website just as we planned. I don't like the way the Downloads page just points to the wiki. This is not consistent. If you want I can mockup the entire website, and if it's accepted then we (you and me and everybody who want to help) can fight with Drupal modules.

 Cheers!

    --

 神癒礁湖 · Ubuntu Member · Artwork Team
 wiki.ubuntu.com/rafaellaguna