Can one add 'custom' programs to the Application Launch Bar?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 18 23:10:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

have a read of the FAQ section on the subject[1]. That shows the setting up
and the ability to pass parameters, the link will take you more details of
the standard agreed.

Regards,

Phill.
1.