Menu items disappear in Audacity 2.0.1 on Lubuntu 12.10

leszek.lesner at web.de leszek.lesner at web.de
Thu Dec 6 14:07:44 UTC 2012

As I said before a known optical bug only resize the window and it should appear again. Bug is known in upstream

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet

Hitesh Shah schrieb am 06.12.12 14:44:

Aere Greenway had posted here (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-December/003153.html) about how menu items disappear not just in T'bird but also Audacity:

"Yesterday, in using the "Audicity" application (an audio recorder/editor), I specified a change in "edit...preferences", and on hitting the "OK" button to make the change, almost all of the menu bar disappeared (only the first few letters of the "File" menu remained)."

I can reproduce this with Audacity 2.0.1 on Lubuntu 12.10. After making a change in Edit, Preferences, all the menu items other than "File" disappear and only "Fil" of "File" remains.