Lubuntu countdown clock

Corbin Davenport corbin.d at corbindavenport.com
Mon Apr 23 17:20:39 UTC 2012

Ah, now I get it. I never saw the blog post while trying to figure out
who made it, so I assumed (perhaps quickly) that a site admin threw it
together. Also don't bother taking it out (it's only a few more days
until 12.04 anyways), I just wanted to know where it came from. In all
honestly, I really don't care a whole lot what people do with the code,
I'm kind of interested (that's why I wanted to be contacted :P).

Anyways, hope this is all squared away now. And you know who to ask if
you need one for 12.10 ;)

--
Corbin Davenport <http://www.corbindavenport.com/>