Lubuntu countdown clock

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:29:23 UTC 2012

Hi, Corbin.

It was me who "stole" the code, as you published it in a public form at
your site and some other blogs. It's true, it doesn't specify any
license, but I mentioned it. I mentioned the creation author at my
personal blog and it was so reflected on Ubuntu planet. Here's the blog
entry: http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/lubuntu-countdown.html

You're right, I didn't contact you, just took the old code and modified
it, but always mentioning you, of course. But, because it's not my
intention to have any misunderstood or problem with anybody, if you want
I'll take it out immediatly and trying to replace it with some other
counting solution.

Thanks and my apologies for the inconvenience.

--

Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net