[lubuntu-devel] Spreadsheet for testing RAM for installing. Was: Re: non pae

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:31:59 UTC 2016

The boss will ensure alternate remains CD sized for 16.04. After that, who
knows?... but that is a 5 year commitment, It could be that we drop
alternate and offer just desktop or netboot... For me? I'd be very sorry to
see alternate leave, I think it is a fantastic option and with 16.04 out of
the way, I'd like to re-visit some of the other tasks that it can do which
were dropped, but with an assurance that if lubuntu wanted to support them,
would be easy to put back.

Regards,

Phill.