[lubuntu-devel] No Sound in 14.04.4-beta on PPC

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:49:33 UTC 2016

Hi Lars,

Well, that was a 45 minutes of my life gone!!! Some bright spark decided
that the page would never be added and added that 'lost' section as a
footnote. Much hair pulling out later, it is resolved.

@ All PPC testers..

However, [[http://paste.ubuntu.com/1284325/plain/|this]] is no more. ubuntu
pastebins only lasted 6 months. Back in the days when we had
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Hardware it was found that gist did keep
things permanently, so if the person who originally posted the pastebin up
to use gist as per the guide at Hardware wiki page.

Regards,

Phill.