[lubuntu-devel] Menu structure and icon fixes

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 10 10:31:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

With lubuntu-artwork_0.61 and lubuntu-default-settings_0.46, I'm
trying to fix some issues with the menu structure (duplicate items,
and unwanted items) and the icons (mostly on the panel and the menu).

If you have documentation which include screenshots of the menu or the
panel icon, please check if they may be affected by those changes. I
mostly trying to keep the same icons / menu structure than previous
release (some recent changes break some of them), so if you
screenshots are not from 16.04, they may be unaffected.

Let me know if they introduce others breakages, than can be reverted
before release.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne