[lubuntu-devel] Menu structure and icon fixes

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:39:51 UTC 2016

Den 2016-04-10 kl. 12:31, skrev Julien Lavergne:
> Hi all,
>
> With lubuntu-artwork_0.61 and lubuntu-default-settings_0.46, I'm
> trying to fix some issues with the menu structure (duplicate items,
> and unwanted items) and the icons (mostly on the panel and the menu).
>
> If you have documentation which include screenshots of the menu or the
> panel icon, please check if they may be affected by those changes. I
> mostly trying to keep the same icons / menu structure than previous
> release (some recent changes break some of them), so if you
> screenshots are not from 16.04, they may be unaffected.
>
> Let me know if they introduce others breakages, than can be reverted
> before release.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Hi Julien,

I have done some testing, and it works well for me. I have not found any
breakage.

Only a comment: the wallpaper of the desktop is displayed now. It is

'Centered unscaled image on the monitor'

which is not what we have been used to, and it is different from the
wallpaper on the login screen. Is this by design, or did it just happen?
It is not really important, just an observation.

Best regards
Nio