Jaunty Release Parties and FLISOL

José Lecaros Cisterna lecaros at ubuntu-cl.org
Sun Mar 1 14:23:12 GMT 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Efrain <efrain at ubuntu.org.ve> wrote:
> Hello, to all LoCo contacts, this email may seem targeted to  latin
> american LoCo's out there but anyone can chip in, I would like to ask
> about your FLISOL (Festival Latinoamericano de Instalación de Software
> Libre) event and if any of you are planing to integrate it with the
> Jaunty Release party. Logistically, it has been difficult to promote
> a .04 release for the last two years. Mainly because the .04's are
> released during the same week as the event. burning CD's becomes a on
> site task and that takes up a lot of time. some people are just afraid
> of jumping onto a new release. what ideas or suggestions can you
> provide the Venezuelan LoCo team.
>
> Any suggstions regardng promoting jaunty on FLISOL would be appreciated.
Hi Efrain,
We use to burn some images and take many blank cd's/dvd's to Flisol,
and we offer to brun the latest version to audience in Flisol. On the
other hand we have the .04 running in laptops and talk about it in
order to promote new features and, of course, the new eye candies.

sl3
--
lecaros
ubuntu-cl LoCo contact