ShipIt Requests For LoCo Team Events

Maria Randazzo maria.randazzo at canonical.com
Thu Dec 17 10:35:54 GMT 2009

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your email.
At the moment, I am the only person answering these emails. The last
email I received from you was on 21st October 2009.

Have you tried to email me more than once since then?

My inbox is 10 at the moment but I don't have any Loco request.

I know this has happened before. That is the reason I've subscribed to
this list. Please let me know how can I help you?

Thank you,
Maria