ShipIt Requests For LoCo Team Events

Christopher Swift christopher.swift at linux.com
Thu Dec 17 11:20:12 GMT 2009

Hello Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to respond,  I'm sorry to hear that
you're the only one who is doing the emails at this moment in time.  I
sent two emails dated 29th November & 7th December 2009.  Both were
sent from 'christopher.swift' on the 'ubuntu-cym.org' domain.  I sent
the email to info at shipit,ubuntu.com if this could be a problem.  I'll
forward the original to your email account momentarily.

Thanks for responding,
Chris.