ShipIt Requests For LoCo Team Events

Christopher Swift christopher.swift at linux.com
Wed Dec 16 21:09:31 GMT 2009

Heia Alan,

Yes I have logged into shipit.launchpad.com and I have logged into my
ID which is linked to the email address from which I sent the request.
 The latest request showing up on there is one that I made back in
2008.  There are no other Shipped, Cancelled or Pending Requests on
the shipit page.

Thanks for the advice and tips so far from all,

Regards
Chris.