Hardy Party held in Tehran

Mehdi mehdi.public at gmail.com
Fri May 23 08:33:47 BST 2008

Hi all,

Yesterday the Iranian Team had a great hardy party held in Tehran. Although
it was the uni. exams time/date more than 50 attended the party and made a
great day for the Team.

We've had 5 presentation: Ubutnu Installation, Kubuntu 3.5 Tour, KDE 4
features and Tour, Desktop Effects in Ubuntu, Ubuntu Overview and Hardy
Tour, Iranian Team report and future plan.
We had also K/ED/Ubuntu CD, DVD, sticker, MUGs distribution.

I hope we can plan for an Install Fest in near future, since we really need
more face to face talk and free chatting.

And I would like to thank all contributers, all talkers, and  Farhang Saraye
Rasane for the conference room. You guys all rock and did a great job,
THANKS A LOT :-)

Shots:
http://picasaweb.google.com/saeid.zebardast/Ubuntu804HardyHeronReleaseParty
The whole story and Presentations: