Everyone! LoCo Team Reports

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 31 10:32:27 GMT 2008

On Jan 31, 2008 10:22 AM, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 11:16:37AM +0100, Julius Bloch wrote:
> > > There has been a lot of critisism in the past about the lack of
> > > communication from Canonical / CC to LoCos, and vice versa. This reporting
> > > system helps to address that issue.
> >
> > A Wikipage doesn't solve that problem.
>
> I never said it solves anything. I said it "helps to address that issue". It
> _contributes_ to resolving the issue of lack of communication.

Alan is quite right. In particular, the team reports can be circulated
to the community via the news mailing list or the UWN, and community
members can visit the page whenever convenient to read what is going
on. It's an obvious benefit to have this information in one place, and
the team report system has been accepted and approved all over the
community, including by the Community Council.

We hope you'll participate too.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org