Who Is LoCo?

Siegfried-Angel siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 23:30:47 BST 2007

2007/9/29, Pomeroy Lab <adminamindblowingidea.com>:
> I don't think everyone has the same interpretation but thanks for letting me
> know where you stand.
>
> Siegfried-Angel <siggi.gevatteragmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Yes, please ignore my messages, Marin Owens' is actually much clearer
(I had not seen it before otherwise I wouldn't have answered again).

About that points you say, some of them might be solved for you using Kubuntu.

Also I'd like to know when you last checked Ubuntu. Installation has
improved a lot, specially this last releases. If it's much time ago
you'd probably like to have a look at it again (in this case the best
would be to wait for Gutsy to be released, the 18th October).

Regards,

Linux User #438657. Ubuntu User #11680.