Ubuntu Comunity Team

Mario Young maye.co at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 22:50:48 BST 2007

On 10/4/07, Jason Sandlin <crane.aswp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the idea and the site myself. But it seems to be yet another place
> to register, be active and be approved. I think the more places to register
> and contribute back to the community  is great but on the other hand even
> more confusing  to a new user wanting to get involved.
>  I am all for letting the community grow but I wonder how the groups will
> interact. Will the CC be a governing body over all the groups? Well,
> governing maybe the wrong word. Will the CC be a means of connecting all the
> groups?

Hello Jason:

I think that the Users are the most important part of Ubuntu,
they _use_ the software, I don't saying that the developers,
maintainers and every else is not important they also are but
the users are the people that make things real, ¿what is
Ubuntu whitout users?, nothing I think, so Don't you think
that the CC should have a place for the normal users.

Now we all are ubuntu users, but we don't have a "approved" team.

Best Regards,

Mario Young
mayeco on irc.freenode.net