Linuxfest Northwest

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:59:24 BST 2007

The Pacific Northwest team hosted a demo booth at Linuxfest Northwest in
Bellingham Washington (USA) on April 28th and 29th.  The interest in
Ubuntu was awesome!  We handed out over 150 feisty CD's the first hour
we were at the fest!

We actually had to use 5+ computers to burn CD's and make a trip to the
store to pickup more CDR's.

We estimate that we gave out 450+ Dapper/Feisty Edubuntu, Kubuntu,
Ubuntu and Xubuntu CD's over the duration of the two day event.

Pictures can be found here: http://paulbartell.com/pictures/lfnw and
http://willsimpson.org/LinuxFest-NW

Further details about the project / fest including marketing materials
can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PNWTeam/projects/lfnw2007

I'll work on getting the GIMP files for the CD labels over to the
marketing team later this week.

--
Best regards,

Dan Shufelt
Ubuntu- Pacific Northwest Team (PNWTeam)
dshufelt at gmail.com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as
a nail." -Abraham Maslow