[Fwd: Re: Ubuntu-ni LoCo Team in FLISOL 2007]

Rolando Blanco rolando at ubuntu.org.ve
Wed May 2 02:58:15 BST 2007

Hello,

Well, FLISOL was a wonderfull, please check the VenezuelaTeam for more
info: The only bad news, was that when I gift CDs was victim of a
robbery and stole my Laptop :( tnow I haven't Computer and haven't money
to buy a New :(  I Hope that God bring me another soon :D

Rolando Blanco
Ubuntu Member
Ubuntu-ve (Venezuela Team) Contact