CD Distributions

Eric Kivuti erickivuti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:56:12 GMT 2007

I am an IT student in Kenya. As a student, I am looking for way to gain an
income. There's a lot of software being sold illegally on the streets here.
A few of my friends keep asking me if I have a copy of ubuntu. It would be
good if Kenya converted to linux, instead of using software that is not GPL.
I am interested to find out how I may change this (and, if possible, make
something while doing so).

I noticed that there is no Kenyan group with Ubuntu, nor a distributor.
Still working on creating an Ubuntu group, but do not know the
qualifications to become a distributor.