Danish LoCo Team at LinuxForum 2007

Niels Kjøller Hansen niels.k.h at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:42:24 GMT 2007

Leo Gomez skrev:
> Hi Niels!
>
> Congrats on your participation in the LinuxForum 2007!!!
> It was a nice idea to print separate flyers for LoCo prospects and
> businesses. I was wondering if it's ok if I translate these flyers into
> Spanish? It would be great for us to use this material at the fairs and
> conferences.

I am pleased that you like the splitting up of the folders, we were
unsure if it were a good idea. But we also got positive comments at the
conference.

Yes, sure you can translate them. I guess that we haven't chosen a
license for the folders, but I figure some sort of very liberal license.

Do you want the original Scribus files? Do you know Danish, or should I
translate them into English? Or was it more of the whole idea?

I don't have time to translate into English this week, but I should have
some time next week.

Niels