Danish LoCo Team at LinuxForum 2007

Leo Gomez leo.telsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:27:37 GMT 2007

Hi Niels!

Congrats on your participation in the LinuxForum 2007!!!
It was a nice idea to print separate flyers for LoCo prospects and
businesses. I was wondering if it's ok if I translate these flyers into
Spanish? It would be great for us to use this material at the fairs and
conferences.

Regards,

Leo Gómez
Nicaraguan LoCo Team