Houston, Texas, USA LoCo Team update

B.A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Mon Nov 27 14:23:23 GMT 2006

Hi Folks,
    I'm happy to report the Houston LoCo Team is becoming active.
The listed contact person, Roy51, has been busy with work stuff but
myself and several others are planning a meetup on Dec. 13.
Currently, the mailing list is not hosted by the standard ubuntu mail
server so I will be brining up that issue with the team when we
meet.  We will most likely need some mentoring on the steps to
becoming an "Approved" Team and setting up other resources so I'll go
ahead and put up that call here.  (I know, read the Wiki - will do
when I have more than five minutes!)

I was really happy to meet Jono, Melissa, Joey, Dennis and Mark at
the recent UDS and they helped inspire me to become more active and
seek out my LoCo resources.  I'm sure with some mentoring we can
build an active Houston Team.

Thanks for the inspiration all and we welcome any and all help!

cheers,

Belinda

Belinda A. Lopez
Galveston, Texas