LoCo team website hosting

João Cruz jalrnc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 09:09:22 CDT 2005

Henrik,

First of all thanks for the server, it has been working great and the
Portuguese LoCoTeam appreciates the sponsorship.

Our bandwidth and disk requirements are low as well, and even if we expand
on that the current server might still be good to share with other teams
too. I would be glad to help with the creation of virtual servers for other
"low -requirements" teams.

We have currently setup a moinmoin wiki farm, similar to what smurfix has in
his server I suppose. We share the forum with the Brazilian and other
Portuguese speaking communities, and that is hosted somewhere else:
http://ubuntu.linuxval.org . It may or may not make sense to have a forum
hosted in our server in the future, but for now that's what we're using.

(I can provide you access to our web stats page where you can get a better
idea of the bandwidth used, just let me know)

João