LoCo team website hosting

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Fri Aug 26 01:52:49 CDT 2005

Dear Henrik,
This is Fouad Bajwa Team Lead for Ubuntu LoCo Team Pakistan
www.ubuntu-pk.org.  We are in immediate need of a dedicated server/hosting,
our daily hits to www.fossfp.org and www.ubuntu-pk.org are exceeding 2000+
per day, only this month we have received over 170,000 hits after our SFD
Ubuntu Trainings during August 16-19, 2005.

We require PHP/GDLib/MySQL, webmail, running on the server, sub domains,
mailing lists, chat facility and a graphical control panel to administer the
hosting.

I am not sure about the bandwidth required but it should be adequate and as
you have mentioned can be updated later on.

Looking forward to an early reply.

FOUAD RIAZ BAJWA
Team Lead
Pakistan LoCo Team