LoCo team website hosting

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:47:52 CDT 2005

Hi Henrik,

The Canadian LoCo is certainly interested. Our bandwidth requirements are
currently pretty low, I don't have a number at this time to pass on. As far
as disk space is concerned we could use about 1GB to start.

I can get better numbers for you a little later if you require. I am
currently at work though :-)

Thanks,
Andrew