Can I get my desktop back in 15.04?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:14:58 UTC 2015

support wrote on 05/03/2015 10:04 PM:
> Quite honestly I had the same experience.  I do not think there is any
> way to recover your custom settings.  You may have better luck posting
> on the kubuntu forums, but I believe you will not be able to get them back.

I don't know what you mean by "kubuntu forums". This reflector is hosted on
ubuntu.com, and its purpose is stated to be "Kubuntu Help and...." That would
seem to indicate that it's the right place to get help.

This may well all be moot insofar as I am concerned, though; After nine years
I think I'm done with Kubuntu and will switch to something less bleeding-edge.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR