Can I get my desktop back in 15.04?

support support at asiadigitalprivacy.net
Mon May 4 04:04:44 UTC 2015

Quite honestly I had the same experience.  I do not think there is any
way to recover your custom settings.  You may have better luck posting
on the kubuntu forums, but I believe you will not be able to get them back.

Sorry to hear that others suffered the same fate I did... I made the
mistaken assumption, too, that the kde 4 custom settings, desktop layout
/ icons and activities would carry over...